What this medicine is used for:
For the temporary relief of muscular and rheumatic pain, backache, period pain, headache and dental pain, fever, symptoms of colds and flu (including aches and pains, sore throat pain).
Tablets: 1-2 Tablets
How often: Take 2 tablets initially, then 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours)
Do not use Voltaren Rapid 12.5:
– In children under 14 years.
– If you have a stomach or intestinal ulcer or other stomach disorders.
– If you have impaired kidney function, severe liver disease or heart failure.
– If you are allergic to diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– If you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
– If foil seal over tablets is broken.
– Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use if:
– You have asthma.
– You are in the first 6 months of pregnancy.
– You are trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
– You have liver or bowel problems.
– You are taking other medicines containing diclofenac, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines, or other medicines you are taking regularly.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if:
– You experience an allergic reaction.
While using this product:
– Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to.
– Do not exceed the recommended dose.
– Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of hear attack, stroke and liver damage.
Pharmacy medicine. Keep out of reach of children.