Get relief from nasal congestion from colds, flu, hayfever & sinusitis
- Fast acting spray
- Provides relief up to 12hrs
- Uses and Directions
- ✔Use to relieve nasal congestion from colds, flu, sinusitus,and hayfever.
Who can use this product
Adults and children 6 years and over:
1-2 sprays per nostril repeated two to three times a day when necessary. Maximum 6 sprays per day.
WHICH SINUSES ARE CAUSING YOUR SINUS PAIN?
in your forehead, vary greatly in size
behind your nose and between your eyes, about the size of a matchbox
behind your cheekbones, between the bottom of your eyes, and the top of your upper jaw, about the size of a large walnut
deep in your head behind your nose, about the size of a large grape
- Check with your healthcare professional before taking any other medication for your symptoms.
- Ask your doctor before use if you are pregnant.
- Continual use of this product for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children is not recommended unless advised by a doctor.
- If congestion persists see your healthcare professional.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 500mcg/mL(0.5mg/mL). Also contains benzalkonium chloride 0.02% w/v as a preservative.
How It Works
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride is a decongestant that clears blockages quickly by reducing nasal congestion. It also dries the secretions of the nose making breathing easier and
provides fast, long lasting effective relief for several hours.