Strepfen Intensive lozenges are a breakthrough in the treatment of painful and swollen sore throats.
Strepfen Intensive lozenges:Provide fast, effective pain relief without numbing.
– Provide fast, effective pain relief without numbing.
– Contain the anti-inflammatory and analgesic flurbiprofen.
– Work for up to 4 hours to relieve throat soreness.
– Help eliminate painful swelling and tenderness of the throat.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years – Suck one lozenge slowly every 3 to 6 hours as needed. Move the lozenge around the mouth occasionally as you suck it. Do not take more than 8 Strepfen Intensive lozenges in any 24-hour period. – Not recommended for children under 12 years of age. – If symptoms persist, talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
– Do not use this product if you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heat failure.
– Do not use if you are allergic to flurbiprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product if you have asthma.
– Unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist, do not use with other products containing flurbiprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or with medicines that you are taking regularly.
– If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
– Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
– Do not use this product during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor’s advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
– Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use of the medicine in children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
Do not use if foil seal is broken.