Good Health Magnesium Sleep Support contains easy-to-absorb forms of magnesium for fast acting relaxation and sleep support. California Poppy and Passion Flower are traditional herbal extracts that help ease a busy mind of stress and worry, and help support a deep, restful night’s sleep. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic type herb helping the body adapt to emotional and physical stress. It provides further support for the nervous system, ensuring relaxation and sleep.
|Effective combination of magnesium and herbal ingredients for natural sleep support.
|3 easily absorbed forms of magnesium (marine, citrate and chelate)
|California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
|Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnate)
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Sleep support concerns (supports getting to and staying asleep and encourages healthy sleep patterns)
- Stress and nervous tension support. Maintenance for overactive minds (unable to switch off at the end of the day)
- For those who worry and/or feel restless
- Those unable to use 5HTP due to contraindications with prescription medications
|Active Ingredients: (per vege capsule)
|Total Elemental Magnesium
(from Marine Magnesium)
|Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate
(from Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate)
(from Magnesium Citrate)
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
|Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
(California Poppy) Whole Plant
(Passion Flower) Herb and Flower
Flavours, preservatives or sweeteners. No added gluten, egg, dairy, yeast or wheat.
Take 2 tablets daily 1 hour before bed or as professionally advised.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and Cautions:
- Kidney disease and renal failure
- Take 2 hours away from antibiotics. If using alongside prescription sleep medications, please seek healthcare professional advice before use.
- Not for use in the first trimester of pregnancy. Use after the first trimester in pregnancy is only recommended after advice or consultation from a healthcare professional.